Sunday, February 26, 2012
Western Avenue Studios
Well, not much has changed in the past few years. Still struggling, still showing work, still trying to sell art and get into galleries. Being an artist isn't for the faint of heart. However, my bright spot is that I have had a studio at Western Avenue Studios in Lowell for the past 3 years. I love it there! I've met so many wonderful people and artists, I've been able to focus more on my work and had a regular place to show it, at our monthly open studios (open the first Saturday of every month from 12-5pm). Its really been wonderful. I've been introduced to new buyers, had many sales opportunities and some commissions have come my way just from having a presence there. There is a lot to like about Lowell! Its located at 122 Western Avenue, Lowell MA. Definitely worth the trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment